Missing 1Password Mini

taltaffer
taltaffer
Community Member

I have missed 1 Password Mini for my iPad. Have I looked in the wrong places or is it not available or available in a different form. Thanks

Comments

• Jasper
    edited December 2013

Hey @taltaffer,

1Password mini is only available with 1Password 4 for Mac. I think I understand your question, but could you explain a bit more about what you were hoping to do with 1Password mini on your iPad?

• taltaffer
    taltaffer
    Community Member

The 1Password Mini key on the computers was a beacon which was helpful for one who is not familiar with thins and outs of computer logging. I had hopes to find for my iPad something as inviting as that Mini key.

• Good morning @taltaffer, and thanks for taking the time to write in. We've done our best with 1Password on iOS to distill the app down to its essential elements and present those in a meaningful and intuitive way. Are there any specific parts of the iOS app that you find particularly confusing?

best,
    Michael Fey
    [email protected]
    AgileBits

• taltaffer
    taltaffer
    Community Member

Confusing as such, no. It is regret more than anything else. Mini was a short cut for me, and I am looking forward to finding something that would fit without such regret. Thanks

• @taltaffer, I'm sorry that we're not able to replicate the 1Password Mini experience for you in 1Password for iOS. If you have the time, many of our users have found our tutorials and user guides very handy. You can find them here: http://learn.agilebits.com/1Password4/iOS/

Please let me know if there's anything else I can do.

best,
    Michael Fey
    [email protected]
    AgileBits

• taltaffer
    taltaffer
    Community Member

Thanks for your considered attention

This discussion has been closed.