1Password License

Options

Hello everyone.

I'm planning on buying the 1Password Mac + Windows Bundle with a family license, but I'm worried that after getting the license for the current version, 1Password 4 for windows is released, forcing me either to buy a new license or be stuck with the previous version.

What do you guys suggest me to do?

Thanks!

Comments

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni
    Options

A recent purchase of a bundle license will entitle you to a free upgrade to 1Password 4 for Windows, when it's released. (We have a history of defining “recent” very liberally.)

If you choose, instead, to purchase just 1Password for Mac, you can use the license key to get a discount in our online store for a 1Password for Windows license, or send us a message (support@agilebits.com) with your Mac App Store receipt, and someone will help you with pricing for a 1Password for Windows license.

Thanks for your interest in 1Password!

• pol
    pol
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks @DBrown! I'll gor for the whole bundle then. ;)

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Whichever makes the most sense to you, @pol, we thank you for using 1Password!

• Jonathan Lang
    Jonathan Lang
    Community Member
    edited December 2013
    Options

Same here, I'm thinking about gifting a license for Christmas... what if I buy the Windows license now?

• jarrah
    jarrah
    Community Member
    Options

"A recent purchase of a bundle license will entitle you to a free upgrade to 1Password 4 for Windows, when it's released. (We have a history of defining “recent” very liberally.)" - Thanks! I was going to ask this question as well but you've helped with the answer I need meaning I can buy the bundle without worrying about having to pay again for the Windows upgrade.

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Thanks for the feedback, @jarrah—I'm glad to know that post helped!

This discussion has been closed.