• Clay Obi Levering
    Clay Obi Levering
    Community Member

Absolutely cannot wait!

• asianmack
    asianmack
    Community Member
    edited December 2013

I switched from iOS to Android last year, and the one app I miss is 1Password. My friends have also switched from iOS to Android. The one app they miss is 1Password!

Do you detect a pattern? :)

Thanks so much for making 1Password for Android. Looking forward to the trying beta — and buying it when it is released!

• rockintheweb
    rockintheweb
    Community Member

I cannot wait too. I have several issues with the upgrade.

Hope you will send an invitation for this beta program! ;)

• Hi Clay & @rockintheweb

Just a little bit longer.. I promise it will be worth it. :)

Hi @asianmack,

I see where you’re going there. ;) We are glad to have you onboard! Make sure to also get your friends to sign up if they haven't already!

• giocag
    giocag
    Community Member

I'm waiting for beta APK :(

I was an happy iOS 1Password User and how I'd like to use the Android version please ;)

• KellyG
    KellyG
    Community Member

Hi @giocag, if you're not signed up for the newsletter, that's where to start. :)

https://agilebits.com/beta_signups/androidnewsletter.html

Then at least you're in line for the beta. We're adding people all the time. :)

• AdieB
    AdieB
    Community Member

Without trying to sound too impatient (and probably failing ;) ) how quickly are you adding people on to the beta, signed up on the 28th Nov :)

• djgdroid
    djgdroid
    Community Member

Sorry that you haven't received much input from me as of yet. I've been on travel for the last couple of weeks and had an issue with my phone. I had to wait till I got home to fix it.
    I had a few issues that I had written down but decided to read thru all the posts to make sure that they were not posted yet, well they were. I've been impressed with several of the posts, this is going to be a very polished app when it's released. Anyhow, I'm up and running and will post any comments or issues as I come across them. Thanks again for all the input that everyone is posting.

• KellyG
    KellyG
    Community Member

Hi @djgdroid,

I'm glad to hear it. When I asked for feedback in the newsletter, I meant it. So if you DO come across something, fire away! :)

• Cheez
    Cheez
    Community Member

I'm so excited for the new Android version and also for the fact that developers starting to make nice looking apps for Android devices. It's about time for developers to see Android platform seriously and I believe AgileBits developers, could motivate others to treat nice to Android.
    Design is everything.

I'm using 1Password for Mac and iOS, but recently I switched to an Android device and the only thing that I'm missing is 1Password.
    Can't wait for the release!

Also I read on another post a suggestion for a "bundle" for Android and Windows version. That would be great, since I would love to have 1Password on my Windows workstation too.

Happy to see some friends on this post, that actually switched to Android! Really weird, but cool ^^

• KellyG
    KellyG
    Community Member

Hi @cheez, thanks for your feedback! We haven't made any firm decisions about how we'll release the Android version, so I'll pass your feedback along. Once you have the beta, let me know if you have any other feedback! :)

• Michael_D
    Michael_D
    Community Member

Hopefully the beta will be coming soon :) my Galaxy Note 3 is sorely lacking without it.

• juicez
    juicez
    Community Member

I signed up on Nov 16th, still waiting for my beta invite..... :)

• KellyG
    KellyG
    Community Member

Hi @Michael_D and @juicez, we're adding people all the time so you should see something soon I hope! :)

This discussion has been closed.