Install the Browser Extensions

Options
hink
hink
Community Member
edited March 2014 in Mac

I updated to 1Password 4. but when I tr yo Install the Browser Extensions it dose on download. I noted at the top nest to the apple it says 1Password not 1Password the illustrations show.

Comments

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @hink,

I'm sorry you're having some trouble with installing the 1Password 4 extension.

Please try opening the 1Password Extension page with the web browser that you want to use the 1Password 4 extension in, then clicking the Big Green Install button to install it. If that doesn't work please let us know what happens and we'll help you fix the problem. Thanks!

• hink
    hink
    Community Member
    Options

Everything work great thx sorry for the wait. I thought I would get a email when my post was answered.

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni
    edited March 2014
    Options

No worries for the wait, @hink. Any time is great to hear everything's working great. :)

The forum Notification Preferences page is where you can view/change your settings. To (un)bookmark a specific topic, click the star at the top of its page next to the gear and just above the POST A REPLY button. It'll be yellow when it's bookmarked:

When unbookmarked, it's just an uncolored outline:

This discussion has been closed.