"Do you want to go to ..." opens up

Options
iwonder3
iwonder3
Community Member

When I open up the iOS 1P app, sometimes, I am greeted with "Do you want to go to " this http://page.

Seems to happen occasionally. Can I permanently disable this feature please? How?

Comments

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

In any app that supports copying and pasting, try pasting into an empty document to see what is currently in the buffer, is it the URL perchance? I saw elsewhere in these forums that if you either copy something else like a space that 1Password iOS won't do this - it's reacting to the URL in the clipboard. I don't know if there is a manual way to clear the clipboard but if have set 1Password iOS to clear it automatically (it's in the security settings) and you copy a password from within 1Password then once it's cleared that should also do the trick.

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    edited April 2014
    Options

Hi @iwonder3‌

This pop-up will occur whenever a URL is stored on your clipboard, as @littlebobbytables‌ suggests. Because 1Password has a browser built-in, when a URL is detected on the clipboard, you are given the option to open the URL in 1Browser. Our developers are working on making this feature a bit smarter in the future so it is less intrusive.

This discussion has been closed.