Bad Web Site Transfer

Options
BarryW
BarryW
Community Member

I am using Firefox as my default Browser. If I type the following URL into Firefox, I am transferred to the Login Page for that site : www.caremark.com/wps/portal
If instead of typing the URL into Firefox, I click on the URL from within the 1 Password MAC Application (displayed at the website line of the form), Firefox opens up and I am transferred to the correct site. However, almost immediately, I am transferred to another URL (https://statse.webtrendslive.com/dcsgwjeaxcydgsp38y8pcvvdr_4g1u/dcs.gif?&dcsdat=1399129551055&dcssip=www.caremark.com&dcsuri=CVSCaremark Home Unauthenticated Home&dcsqry=%3) which simply displays a Black screen. I retyped the Correct URL into the 1 Password form but the same thing happens.

Comments

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @BarryW,

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble with 1Password right now. I was able to create a Login that opened and filled correctly using these steps:

• Edit the login that you currently have for this website by appending an "Old" to the title - just so you can tell them apart.
    • Visit the site and fill in the fields you want filled. Do NOT click the login button.
    • Click the 1Password extension, and unlock it if necessary.
    • Click the gear icon (or vault icon if multiple vaults are enabled) in the upper right corner.
    • Select Save new login.
    • Give the entry a unique and identifiable title.
    • Click Save.
    • Revisit the site and see if 1Password fills in the site correctly.

In testing here, the page opens correctly, even when clicked directly from the main application. I hope this works for you as well!

This discussion has been closed.