How To: View items with a specific tag

Options
dugbug
dugbug
Community Member
edited April 2013 in 1Password 3 – 7 for Mac

Id like to browse my logins by tags like "Bills" or "Work" and such. I don't see a way to do that with 1password 3.8. Will something like that be in the mythical icloud supporting future 1password?

thanks

Comments

• MikeT
    Options

Hi @dugbug,

Do you mean through the browser extensions, rather than the main 1Password app? Right now, we don't support tags/folders in the browser extensions but that may change in the future as we do want to add them.

If there are items that you use a lot, you could technically tag them by changing the title to something like Bill: Bank, and when you open the browser extension, start typing Bill and you'll see all items starting with Bill.

I hope this helps, please let me know.

Thanks!

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Just in case you meant the main application, be sure that you have not disabled their display in the sidebar (Preferences > General > Display in Sidebar > Tags).

Then just click on the tag in the sidebar to see all the items which are tagged with it.

• dugbug
    dugbug
    Community Member
    Options

I realize this is an old thread, but yes tags in sidebar. I had no idea it did that! Thats what I wanted!

thanks

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Great news! Thanks for letting me know that everything is working well. :)

If we can be of further assistance, please let us know. We are always here to help!

This discussion has been closed.