To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Help — Promo code for Eero Plus

Options
jbradhickman
jbradhickman
Community Member

I signed up for a 1password account using Eero Plus promo code on my iPhone. After creating the account, my password wasn’t working and I had to delete the account. Now when I try to create a new account, I am getting an error "This promo code is invalid and will not be applied". Can you please help? Thanks!

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Manaburner
    Manaburner
    Community Member
    Options

Maybe I'm misunderstanding something, but how did you delete your account when you did not have a working (master?)password? Did you have it deleted by 1Password staff?

• Ben
    Options

Hey @Manaburner

Probably using this guide. :)

Ben

• Ben
    Options

Hi @jbradhickman

EERO promo codes can only be applied to one account. It sounds like your code is still applied to the (now deleted) account. Please reach our to our team at support+accounts@1password.com and include EERO in the subject line. When you email in you'll get a support ID from BitBot. Please post that ID here. Thanks!

Ben

• Manaburner
    Manaburner
    Community Member
    Options

@Ben Interesting, thank you :)

• Ben
    Options

@Manaburner You're very welcome. Now if only we can get the same deal so folks can cancel their own Apple subscriptions... ;) Anyway. Progress. :)

Ben

This discussion has been closed.