Inadvertently deleted my entire 1Password V.7 file

I was attempting to create a "family account" in my existing file on my iMac and I, instead, created a "Team account"- So I went to delete that account. In doing so, I clicked the wrong "delete account".

Now I cannot login back in and restore because the entire account, like, never existed!!!!!! H-E-L-P!

1Password Version: 7.0
Extension Version: 7.3
OS Version: OS 10.12.6
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• ag_kevinag_kevin Junior Member

Team Member

Hi @whatajerk ,

Please send an email to [email protected] from the same email as the account was made in, and someone in the accounts department should be able to check and see if something can be done.

Regards,
    Kevin

• Hey Kevin- I attempted to send an email to the account you referenced and I get a message that says- "This account is not appear to be a valid address"... and it will not go thru.
    I did locate an old version (v.6) of my data, but of course v.7 does not recognize this and I can't log back into my v.7 account (even tho I have my original credentials, including my Secret Code).
    Any ideas? Thank you. Db

• rickfillionrickfillion Junior Member

Team Member

Hi @whatajerk,

Use this contact form to get in touch with our support team that can help with this:
    https://support.1password.com/contact/

I'm really sorry that this happened to you. We're actively working to see what we can do to make this more clear.

Rick

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file