My iOS devices can't find 1password on iCloud, please help!

Options
msanta
msanta
Community Member

They all give me an error saying that "Not all 1Password information was received from iCloud. Please wait for iCloud to complete downloading and try again later.

Waiting for files:band_2.js,band#.js,band_%.js,band^.js,band_7.js,band_8.js,band_9.js,band_A.js,Band_C.js,band_D.js,band_E.js,band_F.js,folder.js,profile.js

Comments

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Are you running 1Password 4 on say a mac and an iOS device? If you are you could try Megan's suggestion here for resetting iCloud in terms of 1Password. This assumes you have your vault on more than one device though as it will wipe your vault from iCloud.

• msanta
    msanta
    Community Member
    Options

Yes, I am running the latest version of 1password on all of my devices and computers and Mac OS X 10.9.4. I want to use the vault on my Mac Pro as the main vault so all my devices can sync to that.I followed what Megan suggested with no luck. Dropbox functions perfectly so it's odd the iCloud is not working.

• MikeT
    Options

Hi @msanta,

Which version of iOS are you using?

• Ein
    Ein
    Community Member
    Options

I'm also having the same issue. I tried the rest trick and it did not work, I noticed my iPad stop syncing 6 weeks ago. I wonder what was changed 6 weeks ago? I noticed 2 1PW files in the iCloud. one is for the app store version and the other for the beta. I wonder if the iOS 1PW is confused? I'm using the latest official iOS release.

I really don't want to keep 2 versions of 1PW . It's it possible to transfer my app store license to a none app store version?

• msanta
    msanta
    Community Member
    Options

Version 7.0.4 on both my iPad air and iPhone 5

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @msanta,

Thanks so much for confirming your version information for me! There have been several updates to the iOS since the version you are using. Current version is 7.1.2. Could you please go to Settings.App > General > Software Update and see if you have any pending updates? I'm hoping that will help!

Hi @Ein,

We'll need to take a closer look at your system here to determine where things are getting tangled up.

I'd like to ask you to create some Diagnostics Reports, one from each of your devices.

—Mac—
    http://learn2.agilebits.com/1Password4/diagnostic-report.html#mac4

—iOS—
    http://www.manula.com/manuals/agilebits/knowledgebase/1password4/en/topic/send-us-your-diagnostic-report

Then attach the entire file to an email to us: support@agilebits.com

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox.

A short note here once you've sent the Report in will help us to keep an eye out for it. :)

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks in advance!

• Ein
    Ein
    Community Member
    Options

Done. #DJB-69116-258 and #YKS-56998-898

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @Ein,

We've received your Diagnostics Report - thanks for sending it in! Someone from the support team will get back to you as soon as possible with some details. We'll keep the conversation going directly via email to avoid complicating things between here and there. :)

internal reference number: DJB-69116-258

This discussion has been closed.