The following issued are all related to version 4.5b7 of 1Password for Android and 220.127.116.115 of 1Password for windows.
• Pull sync works between Android and PC, but you have to enter the master password on both devices each time you want to sync.
• Auto sync does not work as the option to sync automatically is greyed out in settings on Android.
• If you tap an item in the Logins folder and then tap on the URL, you are presented with the login screen from that web page, but sometimes the username and password boxes are not populated and if you then tap on the Key symbol you are given the error message, “No Matches found”. This is despite both the username and password being present in the Login folder item.
• Once you have set your android device to sync with the PC there is no way to reset the device to sync with the MAC unless you delete the cache and data, which then requires the rebuilding of the database.
• When connecting to a website using the android browser, you are not given the option to look-up a username and password to login to that site even though a record exists in 1Password.
If there is a better address to provide test results to, please let me know.
These are not complaints, just feedback.
1Password Version: 4.5b7
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Android 4.4.2
Sync Type: WiFi