Auto sync to iCloud?

Options
Marcosi
Marcosi
Community Member

I see that my 1Password only synchronises with iCloud manually. How can I make it to synchronise every day or each time I sync the rest of my iCloud data?

I can also see that when I do a iCloud sync, the new categories I made i.e. "Email Accounts" is not synced. When I use Wi-Fi it does sync all.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: kb-search:auto sync

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@Marcosi: Sorry for the trouble! There's currently a bug with the new All Vaults feature that prevents individual vaults from syncing when All Vaults is selected. We've got a fix for this in testing, and if all goes well you'll receive the update soon.

Regarding the item syncing issue, without some basic information it's hard to say what might be going wrong and how we might right it! Please tell me all OS, 1Password, and device versions you're using, the exact steps you're taking, and what is (or is not) happening the way you expect so we can figure out the best plan of action.

The more information you can give, the better. For instance, what do you mean by "the new categories [you] made"? If you're referring to the fact that you can't view these categories in 1Password for iOS, be aware that this is a Pro Feature. You can still find items of any category by searching or under All Items, but organization is part of the Pro upgrade. Please let me know what you find! :)

• Marcosi
    Marcosi
    Community Member
    Options

I found the same issue on my wife's Mac and iPhone. It's set on iCloud for sync but it don't make any automatic synchronisations. Only manual.

We both have the latest of all softwares. Mac OS 10.11.2, 1P for Mac 5.4.1 and 6.1.2 for iOS.

• Ben
    Options

Hi @Marcosi,

Yes, unfortunately, as Brenty mentioned this is a known issue. We hope to have it fixed up soon.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.