Safari asks to sign into Apple Developer account

Options
Drew_AG
Drew_AG
1Password Alumni
This discussion was created from comments split from: Whenever I start 1Password in Safari a page opens "looking for the 1Password app...".

Comments

• wbodewes
    wbodewes
    Community Member
    edited March 2016
    Options

see below

• wbodewes
    wbodewes
    Community Member
    Options

I am having a similar issue, very annoying. Could you please also send me instructions as to how to fix this? it opens safari and then wants me to sign in to an apple developer account of 1password

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @wbodewes,

From the description you've given us, it sounds like you're having a different problem than the one in the previous thread, so to avoid confusion I've moved your messages to a new discussion. I hope you don't mind!

I'm not sure I completely understand what message you're seeing in Safari about signing into an Apple Developer account. Would you mind taking a screenshot of that? To include the screenshot in your reply, simply click the document button in the top of the comment field, and select the file you wish to share:

If the screenshot contains any private information that shouldn't be posted on our public forums, please remove that data prior to posting the screenshot here.

Also, it will be helpful if you can let us know some more details about your setup:

• What version of Mac OS X are you running?
    • What exact version of the 1Password app is installed on your Mac?
    • Are you using the AgileBits Store version or the Mac App Store version of 1Password?
    • What version of the 1Password extension is installed in Safari?
    • When did this problem start happening? Was the 1Password extension previously working correctly in Safari?
    • Are you able to open & unlock the main 1Password app?

Thanks in advance! :)

This discussion has been closed.