Drew_AG
Drew_AG
1Password Alumni

Comments

• wchimiak
    wchimiak
    Community Member
    Options

I have got the same problem on my iPhone SE. Whenever I close the app I need to reinstall it to get it working. If I only go out from the app without closing it is fine.

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @wchimiak,

I'm sorry you're having some trouble with 1Password on your iPhone! It sounds like the problem you described is different than the one from the previous thread, so I've moved your message to a separate discussion (and moved it to our iOS forum). I hope you don't mind!

To make sure we understand exactly what's happening on your end, it would be great if you could clarify a few things about the problem:

Whenever I close the app I need to reinstall it to get it working.

Do you mean you aren't able to open the 1Password app on your iPhone after closing it, and can only open it again if you delete & reinstall it? If so, exactly what happens when you close 1Password and try to open it again? Or if I misunderstood, what doesn't work after closing the app? If you get any error messages, what do they say?

If I only go out from the app without closing it is fine.

I'm not sure what you mean by "go out from the app", can you please be more specific? What exact steps result in the problem, and what exact steps allow things to continue working correctly?

If you can describe the exact steps you take, and exactly what happens when you do that, we should have a much better idea of how to help you get things working again. Thanks in advance! :)

• wchimiak
    wchimiak
    Community Member
    edited June 2016
    Options

Hey, thank you for quick reply and sorry to not be too specific about my issue

So when I install the app it works fine, I can browse around and come back to it and its fine.

However once I close it down and reopen it I got "Welcome to 1Password" screen again.

https://postimg.org/image/gsng7pn7b/

I have got options to:

• Sign into 1Password account again
    • Use without an account

I can not sign in again as its coming up as "1Password account Already Added".

https://postimg.org/image/9o5myofxz/

I uninstalled the app and it allowed me to sign in, but once I closed it I got the same problem.

Any idea how can I resolve it?

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @wchimiak ,

Thanks so much for clarifying those details! This is something that our developers are working to solve - I'm sorry that it's been bothering you. Please send a Diagnostic Report so that we can better assist you:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (iOS)

Attach the Diagnostics Report to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

Please do not post the Diagnostics Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in an email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see the Diagnostics Report in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here so we can track down the report(s) and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. :)

ref: OPI-3534

This discussion has been closed.