I'm using the free version of 1Password on my OnePlus One phone. I use 1Password Pro on my Macs and my iOS devices.
I want to setup WLAN sync for the Android device. WLAN sync is already working on the iOS devices without problems.
1Password on Android: 6.4.5
MacBook Pro with WLAN server: 10.11.6
1Password on MacBook Pro: 6.5.1
Steps to reproduce the problem:
1. Install 1Password from Google Playstore
2. Start 1Password
3. Choose 'USE WITHOUT AN ACCOUNT'
4. Choose 'WLAN Server'
5. Select the MacBook Pro as WLAN server
6. Enter the secret as it's shown in the WLAN server's details on the MacBook Pro
7. 'START SYNC'
8. Now the first bug happens A wrongly formatted Password Hint is shown as:
9. But it shows
Connected to WLAN server, and I can Enter Master Password and CONTINUE
10. Password is validated, which takes about 10 seconds
11. Getting items... (displayed for about 15 seconds)
12. Now I either get the following message and then 1Password crashes:
Sending request batch 1 of size 16
13. Or it crashes without the message.
14. Android shows
Unfortunately, 1Password has stopped
After this has happened, when I restart 1Password, it asks me for my master password, so it somehow has stored something it got from the WLAN server, but there are no items shown in the app after I unlock it.
Refreshing by pulling down after about 30 seconds again sometimes shows above text
Sending request batch 1 of size 16 before crashing again.
1Password Version: 6.4.5
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Android 6.0.1
Sync Type: WLAN