Items duplicated

Options
This discussion was created from comments split from: Synchronizing.

Comments

• chip_williams
    chip_williams
    Community Member
    Options

After a recent update, all my logins are duplicated on iOS, but not on OSX. Syncing does not change this. Is there a convenient way to eliminate the duplicates without doing it one by one?

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@chip_williams: Did you perhaps sign up for a 1Password.com Account, migrate your data on your Mac, which would remove the old Primary local vault, but you still have both the account and your old vault in 1Password for iOS? That would appear as "duplicates", because you'd have the same data in both the Primary vault and your Personal/Private 1Password.com vault, and in all vaults you'll see the contents of both. Let me know what you find!

• chip_williams
    chip_williams
    Community Member
    Options

@ brenty: Yes! It was on the occasion of signing up for the new account that the duplications occurred. Any advice?

• chip_williams
    chip_williams
    Community Member
    Options

@brenty: thanks for your response. I disabled the Primary vault and now all is OK.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Excellent! Thanks for the update. You are most welcome! I'm glad to hear that all is well after disabling the Primary vault. With 1Password or iOS, you can also reinstall the app if you want to get rid of it completely, so you can setup the app again with only the 1Password.com Account. Otherwise it sounds like you should be all set, but don't hesitate to reach out if we can be of further assistance. We're always here to help! :)

This discussion has been closed.