Delay after switching to OPVault

Options
This discussion was created from comments split from: 1Password VERY slow to unlock.

Comments

• ma7ciba
    ma7ciba
    Community Member
    edited April 2017
    Options

OpVault?
    As i switched from the JS-Vault Format (very fast) to the new OpVault Format the opening times went from 2 seconds to a much longer time (cant say exactly). in the browser (chrome enterprise) the extension also hangs with delay for seconds. (1P for Windows mostly, the IOS App has no delays).

I also use the MacOs Version, the delays while opening are much shorter than in the windows version and browser extension (all effects after switching to OpVault Formats).

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @ma7ciba,

You posted in a thread about the Mac version of 1Password, but it sounds like the problem is happening for you in the Windows version, so I've moved your message to our Windows forum. I hope you don't mind! :)

Can you please let us know a few more details about the problem and your setup:

• What exact version of 1Password is installed on your Windows PC?
    • What version of Chrome are you using?
    • What version of the 1Password extension is installed in Chrome?
    • How are you syncing your 1Password data between Windows, Mac, and iOS?
    • Does the delay happen when opening the 1Password app, or when unlocking it with your master password?
    • Once it is open & unlocked, does 1Password (app & extension) work correctly?

Thanks in advance! :)

This discussion has been closed.