'Prompt to open websites' setting is missing [Upgrade from 1Password 3 is required for this setting]

Options
System
edited April 2017 in iOS
This discussion was created from comments split from: iOS 1Password extension feature request: Open this page in 1Password Browser.

Comments

• elurie
    elurie
    Community Member
    Options

'Prompt to open websites' in ios on my iphone 6s is not in settings. i have to search each time after opening 1password. I am using ios 1password 3.
    If feature to know the site you have opened and fill in user name and password is avail. on the monthly licensing plan, i would like to know and upgrade. Further issue: I can copy either password or user name, then i have to unlock 1pswd again. Big Pain. It does not fill it in for me like it does on my mac laptop

• Ben
    Options

Hi @elurie,

Thanks for taking the time to write in. 1Password 3 for iOS was retired in 2012. It is no longer maintained. Please see this guide on upgrading to the latest version:

How to upgrade from 1Password 3 on your iPhone or iPad - 1Password Support

Ben

• elurie
    elurie
    Community Member
    Options

Thank you. I see, on the iphone go to 1password, login first, then open a site and click the key icon at bottom to log. then it finds the site you are open to

• Ben
    Options

That is one way to login using 1Password 6 for iOS, another is to use the Safari extension:

Use the 1Password extension to fill in Safari and apps on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

I hope that helps. Should you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to ask.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.