Hi, I'm one of those people who runs old software on old OSes...
Anyways, like many others have reported, I too have seen my Chrome extension stop working. I believe this started when Chrome auto-updated to version 58.
The basics I've done:
- Chrome is not in the middle of an update.
- Quit and Relaunched Chrome.
- Reinstalled 1P Chrome Extension
- Checked for updates on 1Password 4 (there aren't any).
- Chrome: Version 58.0.3029.110 (64-bit)
- 1Password: Version 4.4.3
- Chrome Extension (1Password - Password Manager and Secure Wallet): Version 220.127.116.11
- OS: 10.9.5
Looking through the other posts, it looks like most people say upgrade to 1Password 6.7 fixed their issue.
That currently isn't an option for me.
Any hope for (folks like) me?
1Password Version: 4.4.3
Extension Version: 18.104.22.168
OS Version: 10.9.5
Sync Type: Dropbox