All Vaults vanished again; Further issues with 1Password v6.8 and Travel Mode

Options
wkleem
wkleem
Community Member
edited July 2017 in iOS

I cannot be sure of the steps required to replicate the issue but the problem is back.

What's visible is the Dropbox logins. 1Password.com data isn't present.

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @wkleem,

Do you see your 1Password.com account(s) under Settings > 1Password Accounts when in this state?

Ben

• wkleem
    wkleem
    Community Member
    edited June 2017
    Options

Yes I do and I double checked Travel Mode. It's off as expected but I did play with it earlier on.

Here is the link back to the initial discussion:
    https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/78590/all-vaults-disapeared-from-1password-ios-v6-5-4-safari-extension

All Vaults is not being shown in Safari Extension this time as well as in the main 1Password App. I didn't check the 1Password App the last time.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@wkleem: Thanks for reaching out about this! Just to confirm, do you have multiple vaults listed in the app under Settings > Vaults? If you do and you're still missing the vault switcher, that's a big problem, and the best thing to do will be to generate a diagnostic report so we can look at the logs to determine exactly what is happening:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (iOS)*

*In 1Password Settings > Advanced > Diagnostics > Log Settings, enable App, UI Categories, UI General, and UI Items.

Please send it to support+forums@agilebits.com with a link to this discussion and your username in the email so we can 'connect the dots', and post your Support ID here so we can confirm that we've received it. We will get to the bottom of this! :)

• wkleem
    wkleem
    Community Member
    edited June 2017
    Options

Support ID : [#NQQ-72344-318] Sent! I only have 1 Primary vault but 1Password.com where my newer items are and not being displayed. I have also removed numerous items from Primary.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@wkleem: Thanks! I see that we've received your email, so we can continue the conversation there. We'll take a look at the diagnostics and get back to you shortly! :)

ref: NQQ-72344-318

• wkleem
    wkleem
    Community Member
    edited June 2017
    Options

Brent,

I have had a look at Travel Mode and what I've found, at least in my case, is that the Personal Vault allows Travel Mode but none of my other user created vaults allow Travel Mode. Is that correct? I have created many vaults, some for archival purposes. I reopened the support ID.

• Ben
    Options

Hi @wkleem,

I see you've replied on the email thread as well, so we'll continue the conversation there. Thanks! :)

Ben

• wkleem
    wkleem
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks! @Ben!

• Ben
    Options

No problem. :+1: :)

Ben

• wkleem
    wkleem
    Community Member
    Options

The hard crashes have been eliminated but "incorrect attribute version" error message hasn't. I am conversing with Rudy through email.

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @wkleem,

I've merged your new comment into this related discussion. Let's keep the conversation going in email, currently with Rudy. Thanks!

• wkleem
    wkleem
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks!

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

:) :+1:

This discussion has been closed.