Remove Tags from Multiple Items?

Is there a way to remove/add tags from/to multiple items? I just ported everything from a Dropbox account to a new 1Password account, and all of them have a tag "Imported on...", and I'd like to remove that, however I don't see any way to do that through the Windows client without going through each one individually and deleting them one by one.

Any help?

1Password Version: 6.6.435d
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 10 1607
Sync Type: 1Password
Referrer: forum-search:Remove Tags from Multiple Items?

Comments

• MikeTMikeT Agile Samurai

AgileBits Team Member

Hi @jm.torres92,

Thanks for writing in.

Bulk tag editing is not yet implemented but it is coming in a future update. I would recommend not going through each one right now and wait for us to implement this.

• As a software dev I know that you're probably hesitant to reveal this info, but I have to ask: any ETA on that?

AgileBits Team Member

Hi @jm.torres92,

No ETA, mass/bulk edits are something that the app is not tuned for yet but it is an ongoing work.

• One of the main reasons I switched to 1Password from KeePass was tagging. KeePass used the classic folder structure. I switched to Gmail way back when for the same reason (labels). It's very disappointing that there is no way to bulk edit tags. I appreciate that it's under development, but consider this a plea to raise the priority on bulk tagging!

AgileBits Team Member

Hi @theaknights,

Thanks, I've added your vote to our issue. We can't implement this until we finish the other work first but we do know how important this is and have received a lot of requests for this.

• I'd like to add my vote for this. Better tag management is sorely needed (combine tags, add/remove tags in bulk, etc).

• GregGreg

AgileBits Team Member

Hi @ravensorb,

Thank you for weighing in! I can certainly understand where you are coming from. Better tag management is on our list, but as Mike mentioned above, we can't implement it before laying the groundwork for it. Working on it! :+1: