iCloud Sync Not Working Between Two Macs

Options
mbrichman
mbrichman
Community Member

I have two Macs, both running 10.9 and 1P 4.4.1. Initially I had it set up on one Mac with iCloud sync and then received a new Mac at work. When I setup 1P on the new Mac and and chose iCloud sync it said it couldn't find the 1P data. I backed up the repo on Mac 1. I enabled DropBox sync on the two macs and then it was working. I tried disabling and reenabling sync on both Macs. This time, it found the folder on iCloud, but making a change on one Mac did not appear in the other 1P vault.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Comments

• Jasper
    edited September 2014
    Options

Hi @mbrichman,

Could you please try completely re-setting iCloud sync:

• On your iOS device(s), open 1Password 4 for iOS, tap Settings > Sync > Sync Service, then Disable Sync.

• On your Mac(s), open 1Password 4 for Mac, and click 1Password in the menu bar, then Preferences. Go the the Sync tab, and then click Change syncing.

• Check the box to remove the data from iCloud and confirm that you want to disable sync.
    • Restart all your devices.

• On your Mac, go back to the Sync preferences, and enable iCloud sync.

• Wait a few minutes to give iCloud time to run the initial sync to all devices.
    • Go back to any other Macs and iOS devices and re-enable iCloud sync.

If that doesn't help, could you please email us a Diagnostics Report from your Mac, along with your forum username and a link to this discussion, to: support+forum@agilebits.com

This discussion has been closed.