Problem with 1Password 5 and Yosemite

Options
Demiro
Demiro
Community Member

Hi, I have a big problem. I did upgrade on my iMac to OS X Yosemite and I have downloaded 1Password 5 from AppleStore on my iMac. But the problem is that the Sync with iCloud not function, when I open 1Password and I try to restore my safe to iCloud I don't see iCloud from the options... I see all others methods (DropBox, Local, ecc...) but no iCloud. Help me please because I have all my passwords stored only on 1Password on iCloud.

Comments

• Hi @Demiro,

It sounds like you may be using the AgileBits store version of 1Password, which is unable to sync via iCloud.

Please open 1Password and go to 1Password > About 1Password in the OS X menu bar. What version, build number, and store do you see there?

Thanks in advance for the additional info!

• Demiro
    Demiro
    Community Member
    Options

Hi Jasper,
    thank you for the help.

I have "1Password Version 5.0.2 (502006) Mac App Store".

It's strange because sometimes that I try to open 1Password and select "I've used 1Password before" I see iCloud in the options, but when I select him appears an error message that says "iCloud is not enabled on this Mac. Please enable iCloud and quit 1Password, then give it a few minutes to bring 1Password data to this Mac." But iCloud is enabled and it works for all other applications.

Thank you very much!

• Demiro
    Demiro
    Community Member
    Options

I posted a picture of error that appears when I get iCloud in the options

• Demiro
    Demiro
    Community Member
    Options

• Demiro
    Demiro
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks for the help but I solved it by following these instructions: https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/31479/1password-not-working-in-yosemite-10-10-1password-5-0-2#latest

Thank you very much to all!

• Hi @Demiro,

Good to hear that you're up and running. Please let us know if you hit any more issues. Sorry to hear that the iCloud setup wasn't as easy as we'd like it to be.

Rick

This discussion has been closed.