littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

That's some amazing work @MrC

• tuni12
    tuni12
    Community Member
    Options

I see the updated 5/22/15 screen shot - looks like it may cover my minimalist printing need (I need to try it out to be sure) - when will it be ready to use and how would I enable this function? Thanks for all your hard work, Mr. C.

• MrC
    MrC
    Volunteer Moderator
    edited May 2015
    Options

@tuni12 and other future user(s),

You're welcome. The converter is ready now - I'm just updating the documentation, since the procedure is slightly different. Because the documentation tries to be hand-holding, and I want it work regardless of the file ultimately produced, I have to change the format a bit. It will be posted today.

Here's the final layout I've chosen (subject to change due to feedback from users, of course). Since the last posting, I've added the date modified/created, added carriage return markers in the flattened Notes section and softened the item outline.

• tuni12
    tuni12
    Community Member
    Options

Mr. C - since I usually do require some elementary hand-holding, I will await notification that the documentation (i.e., how to download, how to use, etc....) is ready. If I try to experiment, I will no doubt get myself in trouble and drive you crazy. Just let me know when you have the guidelines ready. thanks again.

• MrC
    MrC
    Volunteer Moderator
    edited May 2015
    Options

@tuni12,

Ok, the converter (and the updated documentation) is now posted in the _testing folder mentioned in post #1 of the converter thread. Start by reading that post, download the 1.05 version from _testing, and follow the instructions in the README file.

The converter you will use is named onepif2html.

Reminder - you are exporting your private, confidential data in an unencrypted format. Be sure to disable any automatic backup software that might be making copies of this unencypted data, and be sure to securely delete the export files when you are done (and obviously as soon as possible).

• tuni12
    tuni12
    Community Member
    Options

Is there an ETA for the ability to print a minimal list of our 1Password passwords? I know, as of last notification, that MrC is working diligently on the project (some sort of conversion). However, haven't seen anymore info re. this. Wondering if y'all have some time to update us on this - I would assume there would be an announcement when its ready on how to access, use, etc....thanks so much.
    Details: I am using 1PW 5.3 from the MAS and Yosemite latest version

1Password Version: 5.3
    Extension Version: Not Provided
    OS Version: Yosemite
    Sync Type: iCloud

• Stephen_C
    Stephen_C
    Community Member
    Options

Take a look at this post.

Stephen

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @tuni12,

I've merged your message into this existing discussion about printing select items in 1Password, where you can find a recent announcement from @MrC about this. If you have questions about that converter, I'm sure he'll be more than happy to answer them.

Hopefully that helps! :)

This discussion has been closed.