Folder replication

devibimal
devibimal
Community Member
edited June 2015 in iOS

I am not sure if this belongs in iOS or Windows forum

I got my agilekeychain vault migrated to opvault now that I have Windows product installed and licensed. The challenge I am facing is with folders. If I create them in Windows program they do not get replicated over to iOS and vice versa. I have tried working thru testing all methods to make sure it sticks but somehow it does not. If I create a folder on my iphone it'll get replicated to Windows but if I create it in Windows then its not replicated over. Similar situation exists when creating folder on iPad.

Now if I have already created a folder and moved items to the folder in Windows and then create same folder on iOS, when synced, I will see 2 folders with same name and the one created on Windows will have less items as I move them on iphone/iPad. I have wasted almost 5 hours trying to figure out where the problem is but am at loss as no amount of testing helps me keep the folders.

Is this not supported or is half baked in this product?

1Password Version: 4.5.0.575
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows
Sync Type: Wifi

ios version - 5.4.3 on iPad and iPhone

Comments

• Hi @devibimal,

Thanks for taking the time to contact us! Sorry for the trouble.

This is currently a known issue in the current version of 1Password for Windows, but the bug should be fixed in the latest beta versions.

From 4.5.0.BETA-577 release notes:

Bug: folders created in 1Password for Windows do not sync to 1Password for iOS via Wi-Fi when using opvault format. Fixed. {OPW-439}

If you'd like to test out this fix, you can download the beta.

Please let us know if you have any other questions. We're always happy to help! :)

• devibimal
    devibimal
    Community Member

The newest version of beta at 578 is working as desired.
    Thanks

• You're welcome! :)

This discussion has been closed.