[Feature Request] Printing Secure Notes [Already available; instructions inside]

Options
[Deleted User]
[Deleted User]
Community Member
edited November 2015 in iOS

This request applies equally to the mobile app as well as the desktop program. Agile Bits recently through email and blog post advocated the use of 1Password for storing various types of information. One of the suggestions was to store personal and family medical information. I would like to store my medication information in 1Password, but there is one huge obstacle to doing this. Today, most doctors (at least in the U.S.) request that patients bring a list of medications to every visit. Using 1Password to store medication information is of no use if you can not selectively print out the information that you want when you want it. I used medication as an example, but the request for easily printing secure notes would apply to any and all information. Thank you for your consideration.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Ben
    Ben
    edited November 2015
    Options

Hi @Bernfrin

Thanks for taking the time to write in. This is currently possible. From the secure note you'd like to print, at the bottom of the screen, select "Share Secure Note," and then from the bottom row of icons you can select Print.

I hope that helps!

Ben

• Ben
    Options

Excellent. Thanks for the update! If we can be of further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.