iTunes sync

Options
This discussion was created from comments split from: Import from 3.7.2 to 6.0.

Comments

• DanaEhrlich
    DanaEhrlich
    Community Member
    edited December 2015
    Options

I get to the iTunes sync part...then things fall apart.

1. Apple says only one iTunes account per device... we have one desktop with my wife's iTunes account on it... only my wife has an iTunes account... of course I don't want to sync my ipassword app to her account... she doesn't even have it on her phone or in her iTunes apps and sync is useless.

2. Equally important my apps don't appear in the sync list.

Software still not functional unless manually enter hundreds of passwords. Thanks

• Ben
    Options

Hi @DanaEhrlich

Thanks for taking the time to write in. I've removed your email address from your post as these are public forums. I also split your question off into its own thread, as I'm not entirely sure I understand how it relates to the original thread.

Could you please tell me:

1) What you are trying to accomplish
    2) What devices, iOS versions, 1Password versions, and accounts are involved (e.x. iPhone 5s, iOS 9.1, 1Password 6.1.2, signed into wife's Apple ID)
    3) What guide you are following, if any, and if so which step you are having trouble with

The more information you can provide about the difficulty you are having and any supporting background information the better we'll be able to assist.

Thanks!

Ben

This discussion has been closed.