Adding Team account to 1Password stuck

Options
deadkarma
deadkarma
Community Member

Every time I try to setup my Family account in 1Password the window gets stuck on a spinner.

1Password Version: 6.1 (610006)
Extension Version: 4.5.4.90
OS Version: OS X 10.11.3 (15D21)
Sync Type: iCloud

Comments

• Aleen
    Aleen
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @deadkarma,

I'm really sorry to hear that! I'd love to help you out, but I need some more information.

• Are the Owner of your Families account or did someone else invite you to theirs?
    • Are you able to access your Families account in a web browser?
    • Does the spinner come up at the same step in the process every time?
    • What are you doing immediately before the spinner pops up? In other words, where is 1Password getting stuck?

Thanks so much!

• deadkarma
    deadkarma
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks @Aleen
    I am the owner of the Families account.
    I can access the account on the web.
    The spinner comes up every time I fill out the account info and press "Sign In"

• Aleen
    Aleen
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @deadkarma,

Thanks for the screen shots! I'd like to ask you to create a Diagnostics Report from your Mac so we can dig in and see what might be happening:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (Mac)

Attach the Diagnostics Report(s) to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report(s) in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report(s) in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here so we can track down the report(s) and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. :)

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks very much!

• deadkarma
    deadkarma
    Community Member
    Options

Hi Aleen,

After submitting the diagnostics, I ran the 'Repair Atributes' and 'Repair Permissions' in that tool and I was then able to add the team account.

Thanks for your help!

• Aleen
    Aleen
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Oh, so glad to hear it! Please let us know if you have any other questions!

This discussion has been closed.