How do I delete a Vault?

Options

The existing thread https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/34365/how-do-i-delete-vaults-other-questions refers to a menu item I don't see. It says:
"To delete a vault, simply switch to the vault in question so it is active and the in the 1Password drop down menu you should fine a Delete xxxx Vault... option. That's all you need to do to have it deleted from the internal sqlite file that represents your vaults." I have upgraded to Teams, and I have vaults named Primary, Personal, Client1, and Shared. If I go to any of them and try the menu on the Mac I get the following (image pasting/upload isn't working on this form...grrr):
About 1Password
License...
Preferences...
Check for Updates...
Install Browser Extensions...
New Personal Vault [nb: this is sometimes greyed out]
New Demo Vault...
Switch to Vault >
Lock
Empty Trash

1Password Version: 6.2.1
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OS X 10.11.3 (15D21)
Sync Type: none

Comments

• Jacob
    Options

Hey @JoeMurray! Sorry for the confusion. In 1Password Families and 1Password for Teams, vault management happens on 1Password.com for those who are organizers and admins. Could you sign in to your account there, click the team name in the top right, and click Admin Console? Under the Vaults tab, click the vault you want to delete, click Delete Vault, enter its name, and click Delete to confirm. That's it! :)

This discussion has been closed.