Cannot sign in 1Password Teams on iPhone

Options
Merlene_IWMN
Merlene_IWMN
Community Member

I have 1Password for teams account from my employer and up until today I've really been happy with it on both my macbook and my iPhone.
I had previously set up the 1Password app on iPhone a few months ago using the QR code on my "Emergency Kit" without issue. Yesterday I busted the phone and picked up a new iPhone, did a new set up (I did not have a backup of iPhone so decided to start fresh), installed the 1Password app and now I cannot get the app to work. I have tried scanning the code and I've tried manually logging in with all of the info and no matter which way I try I get a screen that says "1Password Account Already Added This Member from (my employer) has already been added to 1Password and cannot be added again."

1Password Version: 6.4.4
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 9.3.5
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Merlene_IWMN
    Merlene_IWMN
    Community Member
    Options

Can close this - after much frustration I deleted the app, restarted the phone, installed the app again and managed to get the "emergency kit" scan to work and all is well now.

• Thanks for the update @Merlene_IWMN! I'm sorry to hear about the frustration, but am glad it is working now.

If there is anything else we can do, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.