synchronizing app with browser on a mac

Options
jwreathall
jwreathall
Community Member

I have both 1P app on my mac on iOS devices and the 1P extension via Chrome. My question is, I use the the Chrome version as my primary version so I can share it among my iPhone and iPad easily. But sometimes I need to access the data in it when I have no WiFi service (hence I need to use the app). Is there any way to sync the data stored in the app from the browser version so I don't have to re-enter data in both versions?

1Password Version: 6.3.5
Extension Version: 4.6.190
OS Version: 10.10.5
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:synchronizing app with browser mac

Comments

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @wreathall

Thank you for taking some time to contact us. If you're already accessing the same data on all your devices then it sounds like you're already syncing it. I think that iCloud would probably be the easiest way for you. You can read everything about the different syncing methods here: https://support.1password.com/sync-options/

Whichever method you pick, you'll be able to access your data even when you're offline, you'll only need to go online to get the changes synced, but all your data will be accesible :chuffed:

Please let us know if you have any questions about all this or if there's anything we can help you with!

• wreathall
    wreathall
    Community Member
    Options

Makes sense and it seems to work fine, now I try it. :)

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @wreathall

You're very welcome! I'm glad to hear that this is working well for you now. I hope everything's all set up for you with 1Password but if you have any other questions or need help with anything else, we're here for you :chuffed:

This discussion has been closed.