Share bug to report.

Options
chiinkwia
chiinkwia
Community Member

My wife sent me a secure login share file via message. I clicked on it and opened in 1Password 6.5.1. Before tapped DONE the upper left hand corner went to Edit. Check password info for editing. At that point was gone you could not break out of add feature. Finally did get by deleting, then imported again worked fine. Small bug but still bug.

Comments

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @chiinkwia,

Thank you for taking the time to report the issue you experienced! I'm trying to reproduce this, but I'm not sure if I understand the exact steps you're taking or what happens. When you tap on the link from the message, you should be asked if you want to add the item to 1Password. If you do, that item should open in the 1Password app, and you should see 'Done' in the top left corner, and 'Edit' in the top right corner. At that point, did you tap 'Edit'? If so, what exactly happened after that? And what are the exact steps you took to make it work? Are you able to reproduce the problem if you try again?

Once we know some more details about the steps you took and what happened, we'll see if we can reproduce it on our end. Thanks in advance! :)

• chiinkwia
    chiinkwia
    Community Member
    edited January 2017
    Options

Yes, I was ask if I wanted to add. Tapped that, screen opened with info. Upper left had DONE. upper right had EDIT. I tapped edit then revealed password, then tapped DONE. Screen revised, however the DONE in upper left corner was gone. Tapped edit, went to delete tapped that. To get completely out I then had to tap on the URL it went to that page. I tapped done in the browser. Went back to iMessage and tapped again, screen opened I tapped ADD, then tapped DONE INSTEAD OF EDIT. Sorry cap lock on. Anyway file was added normally at that point. Good luck. As a programmer I know how frustrating it is to debug.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    edited January 2017
    Options

@chiinkwia: Interesting. Which version is your wife using? Thanks for your willingness to work with us on this strange issue. :)

This discussion has been closed.