To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

How to erase your 1Password data and start over

Options
rhookway
rhookway
Community Member

I have a dropbox vault that I've been using for some time. Let's call that the Primary Vault. I also have a 1Password account and at one time during the trial period I copied the contents of the Primary account to my Personal vault. Since then I have continued to update and add entries to the Primary vault. I would like to recreate the Personal vault so that it is a copy of the current Primary vault. How do I do that? It's not clear to me what gets deleted by following the instructions on the https://support.1password.com/starting-over/ page.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Frank
    Options

Hi rhookway - I will be more than happy to help you. The best way to get this squared away is to copy over the items that were recently added to your Primary vault then remove your Primary vault from your 1Password app. I just sent you over an email so we can work on this together. When you get a chance, reply back to over there so we can continue the conversation. :smile:

ref: PWS-14313-684

This discussion has been closed.