I have a new PC computer. How do I link to my previous vault located in my Dropbox?

Options

I have just changed my computer to a Windows 10 PC and installed the 1Password from your website. I have my vault in a Dropbox. Could you tell me how to activate it. Thank you.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: 4.6.12.90
OS Version: Windows 10
Sync Type: Dropbox
Referrer: forum-search:I have new comuter how do I start my previous vault located in my dropbox

Comments

• @pvarma: To use your existing standalone license/vault for 1Password 4 for Windows, install it from here. Make sure you have Dropbox set up on the new PC and launch 1Password. It may find your Dropbox vault right away, in which case you can open it right up. If not, choose Used 1Password Before on the Welcome screen and navigate to your vault on Dropbox in the resulting explorer window to open it up. :+1:

And, of course, don't forget to enter your license key. You can find it in your original license e-mail and, if you have any trouble locating it, send us an e-mail to support@1password.com from the e-mail address you used to purchase 1Password and ask us to resend it to you. We'll get another sent over. :chuffed:

• pvarma
    pvarma
    Community Member
    Options

Thank you very much. That was very helpful.

• @pvarma: It's no problem at all! Hope setup goes smoothly and you know where to find us if you have questions. :chuffed:

This discussion has been closed.