I've installed 1password android app for my father. And I've got some strange behaviour when filling password with keyboard.
It asks for master password very time 1password-keyboard.
1. Open 1password app
2. Type-in Master password
3. Switch to browser and go to new site
4. put cursor to login field
5. switch keyboard to 1password-keyboard
6. click on unlock button to get login-password suggetsion
7. entering master password (still 1password App was not closed, and it took only 1-2 minutes from step2 to step7)
8. select entry, fill in login
9. accidently click on page body, so keybord is closed
10. click on password field, 1password-keyboared appeared
11. I need to enter master password again
Looks like it too much to ask for password every time I open keyboard in a short period.
It also happens when I'm switching between 1password app and any other app. When I switch back to 1password I need to fill master password again.
When you do not have fingerprint sensor it annoys.
Device: Sony Xperia z3 compact.
1Password Version: 1password-android 6.7
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Android 6.0.1
Sync Type: Not Provided