Force iCloud sync for macOS

Options
sissing
sissing
Community Member

I'm using iCloud to store my vault. The only thing I experience is that the sync between my iOS devices and the Mac is that you can't force sync on the Mac. So sometimes it's showing, last time synced 1 hour ago. But I've just synced my iPhone to iCloud, but I can only force a sync for the Mac by changing another item and change it back to its original state to trigger the sync.

1Password Version: 7.2.5.BETA-1
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: macOS 10.14.2
Sync Type: iCloud

Comments

• Hi there, @sissing. When syncing your information via iCloud your Mac should be getting a notification from iCloud each time a change is made on another device. It sounds like that notification isn't getting through. I'd like to ask you to create some diagnostics reports, one from each of your devices:

Attach the diagnostics to an email message addressed to support+roo@agilebits.com.

With your email please include:

• A link to this thread: url
    • Your forum username: username

That way I can "connect the dots" when I see your diagnostics in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number.  Please post that number here so I can track down the diagnostics and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. :)

Once I see the diagnostics I'll be able to better assist you. Thanks very much!

• sissing
    sissing
    Community Member
    edited January 2019
    Options

Hi @MrRooni,

Thank you for your message. I sent the reports both from my Mac and iPhone (sorry forgot to merge the emails).
    iPhone report: #CDK-58615-527
    Mac report: #AGY-88294-133

PS. the mac tool is not working properly on Mojave. I needed to give it full disk access temporary to drag the file to my desktop. And the email button was blocked too because of stronger security on Mojave.

Thank you,
    Ruben

• Good stuff @sissing ! I've followed up with you via email.

This discussion has been closed.