To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Wanting to get Eero Plus but my subscription for 1password renews tomorrow.

Options
abrainey
abrainey
Community Member

My 1password family plan renews tomorrow and I just heard about Eero plus. If I do not get signed up for plus until after my 1password renews will I just loose that money or does 1password credit my account. Will I have to sign up for Eero Plus before tomorrow to take advantage of the bundle?
Thanks
Tony

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @abrainey

I'm sure we can work something out either way. Please shoot us an email when you're ready to proceed to sales@1password.com. When you email in you'll get a support ID from BitBot. Please post that ID here.

Ben

• abrainey
    abrainey
    Community Member
    Options

Great, thanks!

• Ben
    Options

:+1: :)

Ben

• abrainey
    abrainey
    Community Member
    Options

I went ahead and signed up for the Eero Plus. Do I need to go ahead and email the email you gave to stop the payment process and switch my account over? Do I need to backup my current passwords? Will I lose any of my data?

• abrainey
    abrainey
    Community Member
    Options

I went ahead and sent the email. Here is the support ID is [#FUB-82115-571].

• Ben
    Options

Thanks @abrainey. One of our folks more familiar with the EERO billing process will be in touch shortly. :) In the mean time, to answer some of your questions:

Do I need to backup my current passwords?

With 1Password membership your data is automatically backed up.

Will I lose any of my data?

Nope. :)

Ben

ref: FUB-82115-571

This discussion has been closed.