1Password Mobile Apps for Employees of Business Accounts

Options
5parc
5parc
Community Member

Hi there,

I am a 1Password business customer, and would like to allow employees to use 1Password for iOS and Android with their team accounts, on their own devices.

Will employees with team accounts have to pay additionally to use the mobile apps?

Thank you,

-Chris

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@5parc: Thanks for getting in touch! Nope, all of the apps are included with he membership: they'd simply sign into their account to use it on Android, iOS, etc.:

https://support.1password.com/add-account/

But the cool thing about 1Password Business is that your employees actually get two accounts: one as part of your 1Password Business, for work stuff, and then 1Password Families for personal use. That way they can keep your company's stuff out of their home life and vice versa, both for security and convenience. If they need/want to access both on a device, they can do that by signing into both accounts in the app; if the goal is to access only one "set" of data (e.g. company info on a company computer), then they just sign into that one -- and there isn't an additional cost to them personally.

I hope this helps. But be sure to let me know if you have any other questions! :)

This discussion has been closed.